- Transport & Technology Systems
UGL is a highly experienced and respected engineering contractor in the Australian water industry, having successfully delivered numerous significant water and wastewater treatment plant upgrades within the last 30 years across all capital cities and throughout regional Australia.
One of the key advantages that UGL can bring to any water project is its in-house water specialist engineering, control, instrumentation and SCADA capability. Through use of this significant in-house resource, within proven management systems, UGL offers its clients the most cost effective and technically sound solutions.
UGL is able to deliver a complete range of services in the field of control, instrumentation and SCADA including:
- 24/7 service maintenance and support
- CHAZOP facilitation and report
- Control system training and staff development
- Database design and configuration
- DCS, PLC and RTU design, configuration and programming
- Detailed functional specification
- Factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, process proving and plant optimisation
- Graphical SCADA and HMI screen design and configuration
- Instrumentation specification, selection, installation and commissioning
- Quality Assurance System certified to ISO 9001
- System architecture and communications system design and configuration
- System definition and design