Lead Project Engineer Electrical233939
DisciplineLead Project Engineer Electrical
Primary LocationPort Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Western Australia, Australia
You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join our joint venture with Cape based in the Perth Office.
About the role
Based in Perth
Provide frontline support to Site Management
Deliver our promise to the customer
Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
Drive the project and have overall responsibility for the safety, quality, productivity and performance of all electrical packages.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience working in an industrial contracting environment on Brownfields Oil and Gas sites
- Reliable and dependable with 5 years of experience in construction site supervision or project management
- Ability to work in an environment of heavy activity and rapidly changing circumstances
- Responsible, flexible and an excellent coordinator and communicator
- Leading edge knowledge and expertise of Construction supervision (strategic and operational) practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to the operations of the project
- Sound Electrical and Instrumentation knowledge/ background.
- Qualifications/certificates relative to the trade
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, Access
- Strong verbal and written skills
What we offer
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve your goals
The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL - behaviour/principles
Genuine concern for safety
Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.