Service Delivery Manager233429
DisciplineService Delivery Manager
Primary LocationNewcastle, Maitland & Hunter, New South Wales, Australia
The Service Delivery Manager will lead the service delivery teams to achieve planned safety, operational and financial objectives and to ensure that agreed production schedules and quality standards are achieved.
This key role within our Newcastle Operations will be responsible for driving change and creating a culture where safety, efficiency and innovation are part of the every day.
About the role
- Promote and drive the implementation and ongoing management of One HSE Culture and Critical Risk framework
- Drive the service delivery team to achieve all the requirements to meet customer expectations
- Manage all aspects of financial performance levels for the service delivery team and projects
- Lead the team to identify and implement production efficiencies to improve financial performance
- Deliver our promise to the customer
- Manage all of stakeholders
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
You will rally your team, draw on the diverse skills and create environments where great ideas are heard and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a similar environment with relevant trade qualification plus frontline management, production management and/or an engineering discipline.
- Proven commercial acumen
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team – providing mentoring and coaching to individuals
- The experience to organise and prioritise demands and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
What we offer
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL - behaviour/principles
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.