Maintenance and Shutdown Contract Manager232522
DisciplineMaintenance and Shutdown Contract Manager
Primary LocationBrisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs, Queensland, Australia
- Be the Single Point of Accountability for the delivery of services under the contracts;
- Ensure that services delivered to Client meet or exceed expectations of UGL and Client;
- Create a safe working environment;
- Ensure that the project financial performance achieves and exceeds budget targets;
- Drive and collate client and Internal cost savings through business improvement initiatives that are a result of the innovation and best practice framework;
- Through project performance, to create a significant and sustainable corporate differentiator in the provision of maintenance services across all industry sectors; and
- Knowledge management processes to capture and communicate best practice and innovation from the contract to the wider Asset Services business.
- Identify areas of the contract that could contribute to the improved financial performance of the contract and table at relevant meetings
- Ensure practices adopted reflect a commitment to the highest standard in HSSE
- Perform safety audits and ensure that audits are conducted at the required frequency and to a high quality standard
- Develop and implement an annual business improvement roadmap for the contract
- Develop business capability in line with company strategies and growth expectations
- Create a culture that fosters high performance mindset
- Encourage and lead the innovation process within the contract
- Promote a central place for innovation and business improvement where a dashboard is updated and visually displayed
10 years + demonstrated experience in a maintenance, brownfield environment as a Contract Manager
Experience in managing multi-disciplined teams across multiple sites simultaneously.
Extensive experience working within heavy industrial process facilities is mandatory
Experience being accountable for P&L, a strong background and working knowledge with contract commercials and forecasting
Strong experience in stakeholder management as a contractor
Demonstrated experience in business improvement, using Lean Management techniques and tools
Demonstrated experience and ability to create productive and influential relationships with managers, individuals and teams
Knowledge of the Australian industrial relations environment
Ability to work independently, to organise and prioritise demands, to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, to set and meet deadlines and to deliver results
Able to adapt to workplace change, to learn quickly and to put new skills and knowledge to use
Business understanding and commercial acumen
Ability to manage competing demands and stakeholders
Strong project planning skills and ability to design, implement, and facilitate successful and innovative talent development initiatives and programs.
To apply for this role, click the Apply button.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.