Primary LocationPerth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Western Australia, Australia
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
UGL currently has an opportunity for a Project Administrator to join the Asset Services division team in the Perth Head office.
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing admin support to the cost administration and site based project teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Provide administration support for the contract finance & administration team
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of expense claims on behalf of site staff into Concur system
- Assist with the processing of AP through VIMS system when required
- Assist with the processing of approved flight requests and associated flight changes for project employees
- Facilitate responses to site queries – monitor and maintain generic site administration email addresses and direct queries to relevant cost administrator / project team member
- Assist in managing rosters, including data entry and record checking
- Working effectively with team/work groups or those outside formal line of authority (e.g. peers, senior managers) to accomplish contract goals.
To be successful in this role you will need the following;
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar accounts administration role
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and strong data entry skills
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to follow instructions, work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy