Site Engineer (Graduate)232311
DisciplineSite Engineer (Graduate)
Primary LocationPort Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Western Australia, Australia
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
Our Site Engineer (Graduate) opportunity will suit a driven and enthusiastic individual who wants a challenging and highly rewarding role. By joining our Iron Ore division you will be aligning with our high performing team and working closely with Project Engineer and Senior Projects engineer providing you with an excellent platform to progress your career.
You will provide technical input for remediation and construction, coordinate and resolve the detail design, document control, assist with the programme and budget as well as be responsible for overseeing sub-contractors and procurement. This role will require you to coordinate with internal stakeholders, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure you deliver to the highest possible safety and quality standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Support the Senior Project Engineer and Project Engineer with all aspects of project and technical coordination and management for the assigned area of the project
- Assist in the preparation of work plans and work packages
- Respond to technical queries, supporting site team as required
- Focal point for RFP, RFI, Constructability, working closely with subject matter experts
- Compilation of MDR documentation and QA/QC records as required
- Assist in preparation of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA's)
- Participate in jobsite safety reviews, toolbox meetings, mass safety meetings and safety training
- Order and schedule material deliveries
You will also be required to possess the following qualifications & experience;
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Must be conversant with reading P&ID, GA's and Isometric drawings
- Have the ability to quantify tools, materials, equipment and required resource
- Looking for someone who is independent and eager to learn
The preferred candidate for the role would be a recent graduate with some site based experience, who independent and eager to gain further experience with a leading maintenance contractor.
To apply for this role, click the Apply button.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.