Primary LocationNorth Shore & Northern Beaches, New South Wales, Australia
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract
With a significant pipeline of opportunities identified across the Transport and Technology sectors, we are currently seeking expressions of interest from Junior Engineers who would like an opportunity to grow their skills.
Based in North Sydney and working as part of our Major Projects Team, we will prepare you for your future by providing you with learning opportunities to enhance your breadth of knowledge and skills in the early stages of your career. We will provide you with the opportunity to work and partner with multi-skilled professionals, enabling your development as a technical specialist or leader.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Bid Manager with compliance to the documentation required under the UGL Management System,
- Liaise with design engineers as required
- Assist with winning proposal strategy requirements and implementation,
- Ensures that the quality requirements of the project are adhered to and that company procedures are followed,
- Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors as directed by the Bid Manager,
- Review tender documentation to gain a strong understanding of the technical and commercial commitments to which UGL/CIMIC will be obligated,
- Assist with collation of information required to prepare the submission of bid proposal. e.g. engineering, suppliers, human resources,
- Assist the Bid Manager in preparation of regular reports,
Ideally you will
- Demonstrate a professional and mature attitude
- Recent or soon to graduate with a tertiary Engineering qualification
- Technical capability including solid MS Word & Excel skills
- A flexible and proactive approach to changes and challenges
- Initiative and personal accountability
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or have team accountability
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No 232243