Primary LocationTownsville & Northern QLD, Queensland, Australia
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
We have an opportunity for experienced Mechanical Fitters to join our Transport and Technology division based in Townsville. You will be working on an upcoming wagon overhaul project which is expected to finish in October 2020, to be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Trade qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the rail industry
- Experience in assembly and maintaining of machinery
- Ability to read, interpret and understand plans, diagrams, drawings and specifications
- knowledge of manufacturing and component overhaul processes and practices
- Additional tickets such as Forklift, Crane and Confined Space would be beneficial but not essential
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised.
We only have few spots left for this position. So, if you are serious about this role, please register your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call 02 9492 1296 for further discussion. Please note that this role is NOT FIFO role.
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
We encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you are confident, have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No 232008