Primary LocationPerth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Western Australia, Australia
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
- Creation and Maintenance of WBS Codes / Service Orders in SAP and associated Templates / Registers.
- Prepare billing information and running data reports
- Advanced report writing
- Review employee timesheet submissions & confirm acceptance for Timesheet Admin function.
- Generate & Submit Client Billing / Invoicing as per contract terms.
- Purchase Order Creation in line with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Processing of AP through VIMS where required.
- Approve Concur (employee expense claims) where required.
- Prepare CTR’s from Chevron initiated CRRF.
- Prepare Taleo request for recruitment ensuring all cost coding correct.
- Upload rates in SAP, ensure correct.
- Prepare any site specific journals for cost transfers or accruals at month end.
- Review and ensure all labour and other costs are accounted for and correctly coded.
- Perform Month end site based cost reviews in conjunction with Project Accountant.
- Be aware of payroll, PPE, on boarding processes to assist with any site queries.
- Assist in supplying information requests for Chevron contract audit.
- Attend Contract Finance Team Meetings providing update on site cost issues.
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Working towards CA, CPA or CIMA qualification
- Experience in using SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow through within a fast paced environment with multiple and competing demands
- Must be assertive and politically astute
- Must be customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven
- Must be flexible in hours required to work as the daily routine can change at short notice and you may be required to work outside normal office hours.
Ability to cope under pressure
Must be energetic with a positive can do attitude
Ability and willingness to adapt, quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing structure, process, information and/or technology
To apply for this role, click the Apply button: