Expressions of Interest231097
DisciplineExpressions of Interest
Primary LocationKwinana, Western Australia, Australia
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
UGL are currently recruiting for Mechanical Supervisors and SMP Supervisors for a Shutdown project which will commence in April for a leading Oil and Gas Organisation.
You will be required to work a 21/28 days straight period and have experience in shutdowns and demobilisations.
Mechanical Supervisors must have experience in Rotating and SMP Supervisors to have extensive piping experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Plan and coordinate resources and equipment for the Project to conduct the work in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Brief and coordinate labour
- Resolve day to day on site industrial relations problems and refer any industrial relations problem to the Contract Manager and HR Manager.
- Manage Safety, Health and environmental issues on site by monitoring the situation and providing leadership on issues
- Ensure that the standard of workmanship is compliant with the specifications and that specified inspections and tests are conducted and records maintained to substantiate conformance.
- Provide training, guidance and counselling to subordinates when necessary
- Liaise with Scheduler to coordinate work activities
- Maintain daily timesheets for labour and equipment
- Assist in Risk Analysis as required
To be successful in this role you will need the following;
- 10 years supervisory experience in complex process plant, oil and gas or heavy industry environments
- A proven leader of teams.
- Minimum Five years' experience in supervisory role with in the maintenance industry
- Knowledge of Quality and Safety systems
- Experience in utilising Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) preferably JD Edwards or similar
- Relevant trade Certificates supported by post trade Supervisor studies
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience in Performance Management systems.
- Required Certificates; Working at heights, confined space, high risk, hot work, breathing apparatus, white card, proactive driver training, elevated work platform, manual handling.
To apply for this role, click the Apply button.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.