Primary LocationNorth Shore & Northern Beaches, New South Wales, Australia
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, and our principles and people.
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group – a leading international contractor and the world’s largest contract miner.
At present, due to an internal promotion, we have an opening for a Receptionist in our Corporate Finance team, based in our beautiful and conveniently located Head Office in North Sydney. Reporting on a day-to-day basis to the EA to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- One of two Corporate Receptionists – this role is the front face of the company
- Manage and maintain the reception area and adjoining meeting rooms
- Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure that all visitors sign-in on arrival
- Record and promptly distribute telephone messages
- Coordinate problem resolution and servicing requirements relative to the switchboard, telephone systems, facsimile equipment and photocopiers
- Provide general support to the Corporate Executive Assistants
- Assist with catering activities and handling invoices
- Manage the issuance of employee and visitor building access passes
- Liaise with courier services
- Receive and distribute in-coming mail
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a receptionist or a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise actions and manage a dynamic workload
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders from multiple business areas
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be energetic with a positive “can do” attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional individual to join a top-tier organisation, and perfect for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. If you are confident you have the requisite capabilities to join us and hit the ground running, we look forward to receiving your expression of interest.
Apply using the button below or online at http://www.ugllimited.com/join-us, quoting reference number 230043.
For assistance, email email@example.com
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. We particularly encourage applications from candidates who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.