Primary LocationMelbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Victoria, Australia
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
With a significant pipeline of opportunities identified across the Transport and Technology sectors, UGL are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to lead the state operation to ensure overall safety and EBIT targets are met through timely, effective and efficient work winning and delivery of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement the strategic directions and growth of the Victorian capability, products, partners and services in the state operations
- Accountable for state revenue and required to work with the Sales and Pre-Contract teams to ensure yearly revenue targets are met
- Plan effective strategies for the financial success of the operations.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with the major state operations clients
- Identify business risk profile and act on high risk elements.
- Create a culture in the team that fosters high performance, continues the strong safety culture and continuous improvement.
As a global, multi-disciplined company, we are looking for strong achievers who strive for results and are passionate about developing their expertise and building a successful career. To be successful you will require:
- Qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or equivalent.
- Solid experience in a similar role supporting large infrastructure projects with exposure to M&E - train signalling, tunnel technology and/or wireless communications
- Understanding financial data. Interpreting and making decisions based on financial information
- Proven background in leading, developing and managing teams
- Understanding of risk allocation, commercial and contractual obligations
- Have excellent communication skills including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Are customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No. 229440