Asset Information Systems Technical Lead229130
DisciplineAsset Information Systems Technical Lead
Primary LocationNorth Shore & Northern Beaches, New South Wales, Australia
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
This new role reports to the General Manager Asset Management and will be responsible for delivering the Asset Information System (AIS) as part of the New Intercity Fleet contract. Working with multiple stakeholders this role will provide the technical leadership to bring all the requirements together into an innovative and technologically advanced system that supports the fleet.
Based in North Sydney, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring objectives are realized through the design, implementation, delivery and maintenance of the AIS
- Providing technical leadership to ensure all the components of the AIS operate in an integrated system
- Managing all stakeholder and ensure their requirements are met.
- Evaluating AIS systems and process for efficiency opportunities and implement as appropriate.
- Providing thorough knowledge of AIS contractual requirements and scope and ensure customer requirements beyond contracted scope are subject to variations.
- Ensuring governance, assurance and regulatory requirements are met within AIS design and delivery.
As a global, multi-disciplined company, we are looking for strong achievers who strive for results and are passionate about developing their expertise and building a successful career. To be successful you will require:
- Relevant Engineering degree and previous experience in managing this style of technical project
- Relevant experience in software and systems architecture
- A solid Project Manager with robust project management methodologies
- Have excellent communication skills including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Are customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No 229130