Primary LocationNorth Shore & Northern Beaches, New South Wales, Australia
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract
By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
UGL's Technology Systems business has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join us for current and upcoming project work in the rail space in our NSW Operation.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Direct and control off site construction activities on project to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met
- Interface with engineering, procurement, commercial, quality, material handle and expediting logistic functions to ensure construction activities can take place immediately once on site
- Direct and control off site transmission construction activities on project to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met.
- Maintain seamless liaison between Engineering, Quality, and document control between all on and off site project activities
- Liaise directly with client to maintain high level customer service relationships
We want people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged. To be successful you will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and solid experience in a similar role
- Experience in the rail sector is essential
- Ability to lead and manage multi discipline teams
- Have excellent communication skills including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Are customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven.
This is a great opportunity to join our team located in Pymble NSW.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No. 229124
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.